Monday, March 5, 2012

Fit for a King!

Okay, I have a wonderful announcement to make! My husband and I just had our new King sized bed delivered from Comfort King this morning! I KNOW! :) It's the most comfortable bed I've ever been in in my life. I decided to test it out this afternoon with a 2 hour nap - heaven. Okay, so that's probably not earth shattering news to anyone but my husband and I, but I'm positively glowing from how awesome our new bed is! Our bed is the "Elegance" mattress set with a lifetime comfort guarantee. Our salesman was GOOD! Well played Justin! My mom and I didn't stand a chance when we walked in there Saturday afternoon :) If you're in the market for a mattress and you live in the Sioux Falls area (or even if you don't) you should check these guys out. Ask for Justin Waggoner - he really knows his stuff.

Also, GREAT kickboxing workout today! I missed my workout this morning because I needed to stay with Isla since Luke wasn't feeling well. I went to the 6:30 p.m. class tonight and really worked my butt off. I've got court tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. so I'm thinking I should go to the 5:00 a.m. class, but man that'll be rough! Oh well, after I get an amazing night's sleep in my new bed maybe 4:30 a.m. won't feel so bad after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment