Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good morning!

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm really not feeling that exclamation point I put in the title. My upper body resistance workout this morning really killed today! I could take a nap happily right now - after I finish my protein shake. Isla's new thing lately has been to turn her head away when we go in for kisses; so, after my tough workout, I went in for a big smooch and was REJECTED by my one year old. Of course, she's pint-sized so I eventually overpowered her and went to town on her right cheek.

Luke's 32nd birthday is next Tuesday - YIKES. As a super duper supportive wife, I've been making extra sure lately to remind him how old he is getting :) I'm taking him to a rodeo this weekend as a pre-birthday present. My Chicago sweetheart went to his first rodeo two years ago and LOVED it. That's right people - this is how the West was won :)

No comments:

Post a Comment