Thursday, March 1, 2012

StarBUST

I think the Universe is telling me to stop drinking Starbucks. Yesterday, I was really in the mood for my regular plain latte. I rolled up to the Starbucks drivethrough and ordered.....a Grande Venti. For those of you that aren't down with the Starbucks lingo, I effectively orderered a Medium Large. There was a pregnant pause as I tried to figure out why the barista wasn't repeating my order back to me when it hit me. We both started laughing.

After the gym this morning I thought I'd treat myself to a latte and redeem myself. No dice. As I pulled in behind the 9 or so cars in line, I realized I didn't bring my purse this morning. I never carry cash so I only had a dollar in change - which won't even buy you a Kleenex at Starbucks. *Sigh*

Anyhoo, the lower body and ab workout was intense this morning. I'm still feeling a little weaker than usual thanks to last week's illness, but I'm working it out as hard as I can. My glutes feel SUPER CUTE today :)

Oh, in my blog post yesterday I neglected to reveal the coolest thing that happened over the last ten days: my fifth niece was born! My sister Meghan gave birth to a beautiful little angel they named Sadie Reece. What a dreamboat. She was born February 23 - I couldn't see her right away of course (at least not without a HazMat suit), but I was able to hang out with her a bit over the weekend.



I don't know how my sister can look so absolutely stunning immediately after her c-section. We've got good genes - what can I say? :)

Then yesterday, my dad got the results back of his lateset CT Scan - his cancer is stable! What a wonderful week it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment