Monday, March 26, 2012

Good morning!

Whew! It's been awhile since I posted - workouts have been going well; although I must admit that I've only been going every other day for the last two weeks. The campaign trail has been heating up for the city council position. With work and campaign events, I've been hard pressed to be home with my family let alone make it to work out in the morning. BUT, those are excuses and I know it; this week my goal is to go to FXB all 6 days :) The kickboxing workout this morning was intense. I've been going to the 6 am class so I can make it to work early enough to get things done on the days with mid-day campaign events. It's been crazy, but I've really loved all the opportunities to speak at the various events. I'm being interviewed this morning at 10:00 a.m. by KSFY at my office; tonight from 7-9 there is a candidate forum for the South Dakota Tea Party. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment