Friday, March 2, 2012

That's not sweat, it's my body crying!

GREAT kickboxing workout today. I wore my long (now curly) hair stuffed into a winter hat. I decided on a whim yesterday to get curly hair. Until yesterday, I hadn't had a perm since 1988; truth be told, I didn't know if perms still existed so I googled it :). At the risk of deactivating the amonimum thioglycolate (thank you Legally Blonde), I'm not supposed to wash my hair or even pull it back with a hair tie for 72 hours. Right now it looks a little like I'm trying to bring the 80's back - which I haven't tried since 2009 as you can see below:



Well, here's to me figuring out how to work with curly hair. Oh, apparenlty KSFY is putting together summaries of the candidates for City Council and they need a head shot of me....

1 comment: