Friday, February 3, 2012

I DID IT!

I FINALLY went to FXB this morning after a week of feeling like absolute crap. It was kickboxing today which was a tad ambitious on my part, but I was able to do everything (albeit it on a slightly lower "kick butt" level than usual). Strangely, this is the first time in my life that I worked out after going more than four days without keeping any water down - I've only been able to drink Gatorade and Powerade all week. Now I'm really jonesing for an ice cold glass of water, but I'm nervous. The last time I tried drinking water was Wednesday and that DID NOT WORK OUT...for anyone involved :)

One of my old bosses from The Firm works out now at the same time I do - thankfully, it's the one partner left at my old firm that I can stand :) So it's all good. Anyhoo, I'm drinking a protein shake sans yogurt this morning because I didn't want to tempt the tummy gods with any dairy. So far so good, although I'm so weak I've spilled shake on my tanktop twice already. What a hot mess! What's the moral of this abysmal story? If I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!! :) Have a great day everyone - here's to feeling even better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment