Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday Punditry

Kickboxing kicked my butt this morning. I was exhausted by the time we were done today - could it possibly have been because I ate a piece of pepperoni pizza last night? NO! Couldn't have been that! :)

Yesterday I went out in the bitter cold door to door collecting signatures to get on the ballot for a City Council position. Despite my frozen fingers and toes, I had a great time talking with people and discussing our great city. Some of the residents had some really good questions and specific concerns about the way the current council has handled some big issues. You all know me, I'm a talker so we got along wonderfully :) I only needed 50 to get on the ballot but I'm going to make sure to get more than that in case one of the other candidates tries to get any of my signatures tossed. Today I'm turning in two sheets of 20 since they're all filled up - that'll give the other candidates 5 days to find anything wrong with those signatures. I still have two weeks to turn in the rest of my sheets. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment