Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kickboxtastic!!!

Amazing workout this morning!!! I stayed after for the extra credit ab workout and honestly couldn't do all of them - I was completely tapped out after our kickboxing and ab workout. I feel SO GOOD! Exclamation points and capital letters cannot sum up how awesome I feel physically this morning. I'm in the process of making a giant container full of iced green tea and then I'll hit the road to work. On that note, I'm pretty sure I just microwaved a mug that was not meant to be microwaved. Hmmm. Nothing like the smell of burnt plastic in the morning :) There's no raining on this parade man!

Isla had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday - she received little notes from her fellow daycare attendees and a Valentine book from her daycare lady, Ginny. Isla is too little for the candy so Ginny thought a book would be better. She's great.

On the way back from FXB, I stopped off to see my two oldest nieces, Maisy and Lily. Their 4th birthday is coming up in April and they were telling me how it's TAKING FOREVER!! :) They were also very impressed with my bright purple long sleeved FXB shirt. According to Maisy it is "really beautiful." LOVE THEM.

Have a wonderful day everyone. If I meet you on the street, I'll try not to annoy you with my overwhelming energy today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment