Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidential

Happy Presidents' Day everyone! Hopefully you're off work today due to the holiday. I should be off work - the courts and post offices are closed - but I scheduled a deposition for this morning in one of my cases. Yay me!

This morning's workout was great - so was Friday's. In fact, Friday's kickboxing workout was INTENSE. I missed Saturday's workout - my muscles were nice and sore and fatigued when I woke up so I thought I'd give them the morning off. Isla and I went to the mall instead where I bought Isla some super cute summer clothes and I bought myself a super cute purse :)



Starting tomorrow, I'm going to try doing a juice fast for 7 days. I'd start today, but I still have some delicious Quinoa and black beans in my office refrigerator that I don't want to toss! I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about the juice fast and my will power. I hope posting about it will keep me honest! Oh, speaking of juicing, I made a delicious carrot and orange juice yesterday: 8 large carrots and 2 peeled oranges. Very tasty and SO good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment