Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snow Helmet

In my delirium last night, that's what I asked Luke for...a snow helmet. CLEARLY, I meant knit hat. My stomach still hurt last night so I wanted to lay in the shower and let the hot water wash over me without getting my hair wet (since I washed it yesterday morning; or, as my adorable 3 year old nieces would say "last morning"). Can you appreciate the scene I am painting for you here? A delirious, naked woman laying in a shower with a Chicago Bears knit hat on. CLASSIC.

By the by, I'm feeling a lot better this morning. I'm home again from work, but I was finally able to keep down some chicken noodle soup last night around 8:00 p.m. PS, the saltine gambit did NOT work yesterday. I finally worked my way up to trying a few crackers around 3:45 following my afternoon court hearing. By 4:45 those same crackers were violently expelled. *sigh* I REALLY hope I can work out tomorrow. I've also moved all my appointments from this afternoon to tomorrow as well, so here's praying I'm back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment