Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On Fire!

In honor of my arms being on fire this morning after our upper body resistance workout, and it being Valentine's Day and all, I thought I'd post a video with one of the sexiest songs out there:


The Boss' "I'm on Fire" has replaced Dave Matthews' "Stay or Leave" as my alarm song in the morning.

Oh, I received the best letter ever from our soldier, Ben, in Afghanistan! He's been getting my care packages and has loved everything so far. He even has a picture of our little Isla in his truck. Apparently, he's on one of those search and destroy type convoys that goes out ahead of everyone and tries to find and destroy IED's hidden underground. They're gone from their base 25 days out of the month and live out of tents or sleep where they park their vehicles. It was so good to hear from Ben and know that he's doing well and getting our care packages. They're not much, but hopefully they help make things a little easier :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone - if you're single, our town has something called The Bitter Ball you could go to instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment