Saturday, January 28, 2012

Breaking Band

WATCH OUT! For my rocking thighs people. That's right. I broke an o-ring band while doing my outer thigh exercises. BOO-YAH. It was on the upswing and took me totally by surprise. My right leg shot up like a rocket because the resistance disappeared out of nowhere as my o-ring snapped and went flying into the air. It was pretty awesome :) I have to be honest though, every time the instructor tells us to grab our o-rings, it sounds like they're asking us all to grab our birth control devices....You know what I'm talking about, isn't there a commercial for something called a nuvaring? HA.

I'm taking Isla to the zoo this morning with my sister Kelly and three of my nieces, Maisy, Lily and Avery. We won't be outside of course, we're just going to the museum part with all different exhibits. Should be fun. It was so cute, Lily (3) is worried Isla might not like the "roar" part of the dinosaur exhibit because she's "still pretty little" - I told her Isla would still have fun watching them have fun.

PS: I'm really digging the song "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys. Have a great one everybody!

3 comments:

  1. I totally just used the word "BOOYAH" this AM:) Keep up the good work, Lynds! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megs! It's definitely been a process :)

      Delete
  2. As an update readers: my sister Meghan and my beautiful niece Rylee also joined the party; my parents came too! We had a ridiculous amount of fun :)

    ReplyDelete