Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ice Cream!

Soooooooo, I got a little carried away this morning with my protein shake (vanilla protein powder, strawberry Oikos nonfat yogurt, water, ice) and put WAY too much ice in my shake. What does that get you? ICE CREAM!!! Yay! What a fun way to start the day....with brain freeze! :)



The lower body resistance workout this morning was killer. When the first words out of the instructor's mouth at the start of class are: "You're all going to remember what muscle fatigue feels like," you know you're in for a work out. I was hurting during class, but I feel so great right now (that could be the ice cream though).

Oh, in other completely unrelated news: I think I might run for a spot on city council. Not sure yet. Kinda sure. My dad says he'll vote for me :) I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'll vote for you too! I think you'd do a great job! And way to go with the workouts, the girls and I are very proud of you!
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would vote for you too, and I don't even really know you...I really like the committment and effort you put forth in FXB. Looking forward to your upcoming transformation..."7AM"!!! DK

    ReplyDelete