Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swamp Volcano

A commercial just came on for a new SciFi channel movie and it's called "Swamp Volcano." I wish I was joking. I wonder what the actors think when their agents hand them a script with that title...."well, I guess it's over?" Okay, that was a bit harsh - at least they're making movies, right?

Awesome workout this morning! Kickboxing today was intense - so was our extra credit work out.  Wait a minute....I felt a lot like a SWAMP VOLCANO!! I knew there was a reason I saw that commercial :) Afterwards, I stopped by the store to pick up some stuff for our adopted soldier in Afghanistan. If you're interested in sending care packages overseas you should check out this website - I've been adopting soldiers since 2003 and it's a great way to give back.

Oh, yesterday I went and had diagnostics done at Envive Chiropractic to get the most advanced body composition data available - my metabolic rate, BMI, fat content, lean muscle content, etc. It's not the "Bod Pod," which some places have - I've done that in the past. With this test, you're hooked up to electrodes and get ZAPPED LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! Just kidding - it's totally painless, but they do hook you up to electrodes :) I assume there's some kind of magnetic pulse or dolphin sonar technology that figures out all the ins and outs. Who knows? I'm going to recheck it at my 5 week mark and at my 10 week mark. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment